1. businesses create oppression and government creates opportunity.
2. a public school teacher who can't teach fourth-graders how to read is qualified to teach them about sex.
3. gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.
4. self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
5. the NRA is bad, because it stands up for certain parts of the Constitution; the ACLU is good, because it stands up for certain parts of the Constitution.
6. the AIDS virus is spread by lack of funding.
7. standardized tests are racist; racial quotas and affirmative action are not.
8. conservatives are racists; but everybody knows that black people can't make it on their own without government help.